PICK YOURSELF UP


Through our daily commitments we often have a little turbulence. Be it from the boss, or a family argument or just staff giving us a hard time.

Whatever the cause, we do need to keep our minds in a good place. That way we are resilient enough to keep our core values intact no matter what the day throws our way.


I keep a string of wise quotes in my diary to inspire me, which spring open each time I use it. On the front page I also have in bold print a few trigger words to jolt me into the correct attitude. My words are simply :- Integrity, honesty, kindness, and character.

Find your own inspiration of course and use these to just act like a frequent push button method of keeping your mind and outlook on track through the day.


" Revolve your world around the customer and more customers will revolve around you. "
Heather Williams